If you are looking for ideas to spur your creative thinking then you may want to consider the following questions.
- What does religious freedom mean to you?
- How does religious freedom benefit you?
- How does religious freedom benefit others?
- What one opposing viewpoint regarding religious liberty would you like to refute with your 30-second statement?
- How do you respond when someone says religious freedom is just a cloak for discrimination or bigotry?
- Are there assumptions that people unknowingly make about religion or religious freedom?
- What are the limitations of a purely secular society?
- What is a humorous way to promote religious liberty?
- What does "fairness for all" mean to you?
You may also want to see what LDS Leaders have recently said about religious freedom.
See winners and honorable mentions from the 2015 Religious Liberty in 30 Seconds Contest.