The J. Reuben Clark Law Society consists of 282 student and attorney chapters throughout the world.
Local chapters give members the opportunity for regular interaction with other members of the Law Society at meetings and other events in the area.
Each member of the Law Society is affiliated with the closest local chapter and the member's contact information is provided to the chair of the local chapter. The location of each chapter and the contact information for each chapter chair is available on this website.
While there is no charge for basic Law Society membership, local chapters may charge for events or other benefits. Local chapters may also include law students and other associate members who do not meet the law school graduate requirement for basic membership.
- New Attorney Chapter Application
- New Student Chapter Application
- Attorney Quality Chapter Award Form
- Attorney Outstanding Chapter Award Form
- Student Quality Chapter Award Form
- Student Outstanding Chapter Award Form