|In-House Counsel Chair:|
Jonathan J. Toronto
10225 Westmoor Dr.
Westminster, CO 80021
The JRCLS In-House Counsel Section supports attorneys who practice in a corporate setting, and others considering this career path. In addition to encouraging Section members to exemplify the JRCLS mission within their practice, our objectives include:
- Developing a robust professional network for JRCLS members who are currently in (or seeking to enter) a corporate practice setting;
- Facilitating communication among Section members to promote the sharing of best practices for in-house professionals
- Identifying and discussing key legal developments that may especially impact in-house attorneys
We invite JRCLS members, and particularly those in corporate practices, to join our JRCLS In-House Section LinkedIn Group where you can network with other Section members.
Join the In-House Counsel Section today! Here's how:
1. Not yet a JRCLS Member? Join here and select the In-House Counsel Section in your Application.
2. Already a JRCLS Member? Join the In-House Counsel Section by Adding this Section to your Profile. (must be logged in first).